Introducing the revolutionary InMotion RS Super Scooter - your ultimate competitive edge, redefined. Prepare to be blown away as this cutting-edge vehicle leaves its rivals in the dust, quite literally. Experience unrivaled speed of up to 110km/h, accelerating to an impressive 48km/h in a mere 3.5 seconds. With the InMotion RS, safety and comfort are paramount, thanks to its advanced 11-stage adjustable front and rear hydraulic suspension system, boasting an impressive 98mm of vertical travel.
What sets the RS apart is its game-changing 4-level transforming height system, allowing you to customize your ride between 183mm and an astounding 303mm. Whether it's your riding style or the terrain you conquer, the RS empowers you to achieve the perfect ride tailored exclusively to your preferences.
Embark on exhilarating, extended journeys with the colossal 2880Wh battery, delivering an impressive Real Range of up to 120km. Stay informed with a vibrant LCD display, providing essential data such as battery percentage and voltage at a glance. Seamlessly tap into the immense power of the 8400Wh peak output, courtesy of the impeccably smooth Raptor 2 sine wave controller. Rest assured, the RS boasts an IPX7 rating for the body and an IPX6 rating for the battery, a remarkable feat in a saturated market brimming with subpar water-resistant scooters.
Unleash your potential and leave your competition in awe with the extraordinary InMotion RS Super Scooter.
- Weight: 128 lb
- Weight Limit: 331 lb
- Headlight: Dual
- Brakelight: Yes
- Turn signals: Yes
- App: iOS/Android
- Battery Cells: 2880Wh 21700 Cells
- Charging: Never use a charger other than the one made for your PEV unless you are 100% certain it is compatible (i.e., an appropriate fast charger). Never charge your PEV over the max amperage. Do not use a charger that has been damaged. Do not leave your PEV charging unattended. Do not leave your PEV plugged in once it has charged to 100%.
- Charging Time: 4.5 hrs @ 5A Dual, 9 hrs Single
- Dual Charge Ports: Using two chargers to charge your PEV will cut your charge time in half; however, it may reduce the lifespan of your battery. Dual charge only if necessary.
- Peak Power: 8400W
- Max Grade: 50°
- Kickstand: Yes
Wheels and Brakes:
- Tires: 11" x 3.5" Tubeless
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Unfolded Size: 58" x 28" x 54"