Patience may be a virtue, but so is Onewheeling. The Pint Ultracharger can charge your board in under an hour - about half the time of the standard Home Charger so you can have double the fun.
Charge time: approx. 50 minutes
Note: Chargers are multi-voltage and will work in any country. An adapter may be needed.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
1x Pint Ultracharger
Questions and Answers
- Q: Can I leave my board plugged in overnight?
- A: Yes. You can leave your board plugged in without issue. In fact, it is healthy for the battery to be left on for an extended period of time (overnight, etc.) every couple of weeks to balance the battery’s charge.
- Q: Will the Pint Ultracharger hurt my board’s battery?
- A: Nope! We designed the Onewheel chargers to regulate the charge delivered to the battery, so faster charging from the Ultracharger will not affect the long term health of the battery.
- Q: How big is the Pint Ultracharger? Can I take it with me on the go?
- A: Absolutely! The Pint Ultracharger has dimensions of 8.50 in. × 4.00 in. × 2.50 and is small enough to throw in your bag to take on the road.